Monday, March 14, 2011

Working... Beading... and Spring Cleaning!!

Greetings ~ We have been staying in a really BAD phone service area (one of the few Verizon has)  I am able to piggy back on a neighbors wireless occasionally, but getting and making calls is NON-existent .  It' all good, I am re-stocking the shop, working on the Artfire shop and doing some Spring Cleaning around the property. 

Desert Storm / Southwest Asia Veteran Honor Feather

Please be sure to use this referral link if you think you might be interested in starting your own Handmade Crafts online shop. 

Become an ArtFire Pro with this link and get your 3rd month free!

sI realized I have not made the above pattern on a key chain yet, and now I also have a request for the Distinguished Flying Cross, and WWII ribbon... So I gotta get Beading!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment