Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Thundering Spirit Pow Wow

2011 Thundering Spirit Pow Wow

This coming weekend is one of the Biggest Pow Wows in Florida (in my opinion... in case any of you don't realize... that is what is blog is ... people opinions )  It is one of the Very Few that has Entertainment throughout the Entire weekend, something for Everyone. 

 

I have been working on, helping out, promoting, and setting up my shop at this pow wow since 2005.  This year I am taking a break, I will not be setting the shop up, so I will actually be able to Enjoy the Pow Wow and visit with people!!  YAY!! My husband is the Firekeeper, so I would always be trapped in the shop working all weekend.  This year I will have some items for sale in our good friends shop "Native Heart" they will carry my picture earrings, beaded military keychains, beaded feathers and a selection of other items.  So if you want to stop and say hello, but are not sure who I am, just stop by the East gate and ask the Firekeeper where Spiderwrulf is.

March 4 - 6, 2011 Thundering Spirit Pow Wow

Renninger's Twin Markets

20651 New 441 Mount Dora, Florida 32757

Renninger's Twin Markets, 20651 New Highway 441 Mount Dora, Florida 32757 ~ Just East of Mount Dora ~ Just 30 miles North of Orlando. Friday  Grand Entry at 7:00pm; Saturday Grand Entry at 1:00pm & 7:00pm Sunday Grand Entry at 1:00pm; Gates Open at 10:00am Daily.  MC: Ric Bird; Head Veteran: TBA; Head Man Dancer: Bob Dubose; Head Woman Dancer: Sandy DuBose; Host Drum: Family Drum Singers; Co-Host Drum: Bird Chopper Bird Family Drum; Firekeeper: Ken Cloudwalker ; Color Guard:TBA; Friday is Children's Day from 9:00am - 2:00pm with special Demonstrations, Games, etc.  Please join us for Traditional Native American Culture Including: Drumming, Dancing, Crafts, and Food.  Bring the whole Family and spend the day, Don't forget to bring Chair. Tony Ledford  352 636-4271 ThunderSpiritFam@yahoo.com PO BOX 1141, Eustis, FL  32727 http://www.thunderingspiritfamily.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment