Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Psalm 23 ~ Explained

I got this in an email some time ago.  Today the Great Spirit brought me to this Psalm, so I am posting it.  I was working on a loom piece and thought that I may run out of thread before the pattern was finished, but I looked up and said, "I have Faith that I will be able to finish"  and I did.  I am Not Preaching, I only Praise His name every chance I get. 

This will most likely be that Last public blog that I post.  Anyone who wants to follow Six Directions Traders & Our Travels, will have to sign up for multiply and I will have to accept you.  This means it will not post to Facebook either.  It's just been a day to day fight for survival and time only allows a certain amount of Freedom.

 

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd ~ That's Relationship!

I shall not want ~ That's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures ~ That's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters ~ That's Refreshment!

 

He restored my soul ~ That's Healing!


He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness ~ That's Guidance!

For His name sake ~ That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of t he shadow of death ~ That's Testing!

I will fear no evil ~ That's Protection!

For Thou art with me ~ That's Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me ~ That's Discipline!

 

Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies ~ That's Hope!


Thou anoint my head with oil ~ That's Consecration!


My cup runneth over  ~ That's Abundance!


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life ~ That's Blessing !


And I will dwell in the house of the Lord ~ That's Security!

Forever ~ That's Eternity!

1 comment:

  1. I find this to be a very good simply defined version of the 23 Psalm. In fact the best I have seen! I almost memorized a version that I read in Readers Digest a little over 50 years ago that I may have to set down and type up some day set to the time that the original version was written.

    ReplyDelete