Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Good Time was Had by ALL

The Fall Cox-Osceola gathering in Ft McCoy, Florida is always a Reunion Pow Wow.  All the Florida people have not had a Pow Wow for over 3 months and it is Usually good to see one another after this long Break.  I call it our "Vacation" Pow wow, because we don't work too hard here and just kick back, visit, catch up, and have fun!

2009 oct Cox-Osceola 044

The weather was Awesome, it cooled down and we actually had to run the heat a bit in the camper!  There were less vendors this year, which is always fine with me   The dancers came out, and as I say... A Good Time was Had by ALL!!

2009 oct Cox-Osceola 034

It's been a bit crazy around here, getting back into Floriduh and trying to get ready for the Fall gatherings here.  I didn't post anything about the Samson, Alabama Gathering - but it was Very nice.  The grounds out there are nice, they have added things every year, there are hook-ups for campers, and they tell me next year they hope to have a bath house.  It was small, but sometimes the smaller ones are a lot more meaningful.  you can see my videos on you tube from the Samson Pow wow here:

http://www.youtube.com/Spiderwrulf

2009 oct Cox-Osceola 025a

We are out at the Preserve for a couple of weeks to try and fatten the store for AIA pow wow Orlando.  Then we have a small run of pow wows in November, and I think we may take December off. 

2009 oct Cox-Osceola 012

Well, not completely off - I have been trying out a NEW Selling Site called Artfire.com - It is FREE and they are set up for e-commerce of your Handcrafted items.  I have had some sales off of there and are Pleased thus far.  Take a look at the shop, I have to add more items to it, which will happen later today (hopefully )

http://www.artfire.com/users/SixDirectionsTraders

Well, enough compuker stuff for today - it's beautiful and I need to get outside and enjoy the Preserve.  Peace & Love to those who truly have that in their hearts for us.  Pity & Forgiveness for those who do not.

Oh yaaa, one more thing... I have updated the Thundering Spirit Website, so Please check that out as well.   Performers have changed a bit.  www.ThunderingSpiritFamily.com

TSBanner

No comments:

Post a Comment