Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lifehouse's Everything Skit

This was posted by a friend on Facebook.  This was his original post:
Richard Maly - This video was shared with me on FB by a friend of my son. It is a very moving skit, it shows how our life changes when distractions take us from our walk with the Lord. If you want to see what God can do for you.......How God can change your life...............These kids have got an excellent skit for you. Hang in to the end. The middle is a little depressing. But the end is awesome!
 
I just want to pass this on, because it came to me at a time when I was praising, just after morning prayers.  I usually cannot watch videos to completion on the wireless in a 1-cell area without it stuttering and stopping.  Although, this video played through to the very end with one minor stutter.  I am not going to say much more than - please take a look.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap I cried watching this I just wish some people would realize god does do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sending that to me it did lift my spirit and i needed that this morning thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried through the entire video as well, but yes it does lift the spirits too. You are very welcome. Much Love and many prayers my sisters.

    ReplyDelete