Monday, August 3, 2009

Lemme Tell you about My Children

 We have had Severe storm and hail reports all weekend, but only get a shower rolling through now and again.  So I thank Creator for taking care of us once again.  Now that the Weekend warriors are gone from the preserve, we have our park back LOL!!  Probably gonna take my Fishing day today, I got a good deal of beading done over the weekend. 

Chesapeake003

We must have gotten lucky to get this campsite right on the water!  Loving it, this is a really Nice Preserve and very close to Williamsburg (Ken is sooo wanting to go to Busch Gardens for a Coaster Fix) Maybe next time if we have some extra cash. 

TheKids

Now, Let me tell you about my Children.  Most of y'all know my Furry Four-legged Children.  They have been so good, Great Travelling, and moving around so much with us.  I just wanted to post a little about them. 

LittleWolfHowl

Little Wolf was named because she looked to me, like a little wolf, it was only after we brought her home that we noticed she actually does howl!  Its a really cool guttural howl too.  She is an American Eskimo spitz.  She was a rescue dog that we got in 2006.  She was 2 years old at the time and had just been 'fixed' and they buzzed her coat, which was hideous.  They had her on all kinds of meds to keep her 'calm' (doped up more like!)  We tossed all the meds and went for the hormone ride for about a year.  She still has her issues and set-offs, but she has come a long way. 

Little Wolf - Little Bear - 9 April 2006 007

She doesn't care for the water, although the other day when we took Bear swimming she was getting excited watching him chase the waves that she jumped in!  Anyway, to sum it up - She is ALL Girl for sure and has bonded well with her big Bubby.  My Little Wolf aka: Stinky Boo, Sissy, Alligator Girl, Crazy Bitch, My Vicious (spoken like Gollums "My Precious") and my personal favorite - Snuggle Bunny!

P1010054

Little Bear is a Chow and Rottweiler mix mutt.  He was born in a litter of pups to our good friend Bills Dog.  I raised him in the time I was recovering for foot surgeries.  He was named after a Lakota Elder that has Crossed over around the time of his birth, ummm and the fact that he DID look like a little Bear.  Hmm.. can you guess which pup he was? LOL!

puppfeed

He is very Lovable as long as Sissy doesn't alert him, then Look OUT!  He has really taken to swimming.  It's just so funny to see him trying to figure out what the waves are!!   I can't wait to get him to the ocean to see what he thinks of those waves!  My Little Bear aka: Boogey Man, Fuzzy Butt, Bubby, BOY!, Senor Shithead (pronounced shi-THEED) LMAO and Ken's favorite - Pecker-Head.

BearsitsX

When people see the "Beware of Dog" Sign on the site, they automatically think its the 'big' dog, HAHAHA they don't know its the 'little white one' they need to watch, UNLESS they come too near LOL!

CyndarBear

People don't believe me when I tell them he used to fit inside the hole of a Cinder Block!

Digi Pix 010

This was before his full coat came in!

2009 07 Va~Chesapeake 004

I Love My Children, they both just turned 5 years old this year.

2 comments: