Monday, June 29, 2009

On the Pow wow trail to be with the people

Greetings,

Grandfather blessed us with a much needed surprise, which will be very helpful in our travels this summer.  We are very Thankful for all that we have, and all that we do not.  It doesn't matter how many times I see for myself, but each time it humbles me and Strengthens my Faith.

We will be heading North on the pow wow trail.  I have slimmed down my online venues to make it easier on me.  I may not be on myspace too often, so Please if you want to message me, use an e-mail address or contact me through my Multiply site. 
 
See the pow wow page on the dot com for pow wow listings and where we will be, as I will not be updating the multiply calendar.  We are heading for Georgia on Tuesday.  See y'all on the Trail!
Much love and many prayers
Spiderwrulf & Cloudwalker
Six Directions Traders


Thundering Spirit Family Pow Wow
Honoring 'The 7 Directions' ~ March 5 - 7, 2010 ~
www.ThunderingSpiritFamily.com
The Family Drum Singers ~ www.FamilyDrum.com


"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to wait, and waiting--died!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment