Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Loving Memory of My Only Best Friend Denine

In Loving Memory of My Only Best Friend Denine

 


Denine Camaione

September 27, 1967 - January 15, 2009


Denine Camaione of Blackwood, NJ passed away on January 15, 2009 at the age of 41 yrs. Dearly beloved daughter of Albert and Phyllis Camaione of Blackwood.

Denine and I grew up in Blackwood, we always tried to be like twins because we were born on the same date.  She always bragged about being 6 hours older than me though.  She was a cat person and I was a dog person, so we always seemed to balance one another.  I moved to Florida in the middle of sixth grade, but we kept touch into our teens.  I would go up in the summer and we would hang out at the Brigantine Castle trying to gain the attention of the good looking male monsters there. 

Denine was a Nationally Certified EMT and volunteered for Gloucester Township, which again compliments my own Firefighter Certification and service. 

I can honestly say that Denine was THE only woman friend I have ever bonded with.  As her sister just wrote me:
Celeste,
 
This is Michele, Denine's older sister, I was just telling someone how you were Denine's only true girlfriend, and I remember how close you two were.  If you want any information, or would like to talk, I would like that too.  It has been so very hard, and unexpected.
 
I hope you and your family are doing well.
 
Love,
Michele

Nener, I am sorry that I was not able to find you sooner and re-connect.  Much Love and many prayers go out to your family and children.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment