Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's A Good Thing

Hey Y'all - I was really having a bad day already this morning, and I received this in my e-mail.  I just wanted to share it, because it was good timing for me.  This is a picture of Nan, she crossed 2 years ago and that is when the family troubles really started.  She was my inspiration, she taught me everything I know about flowers & gardening, sewing, and  being humble (and she continues to teach me).  She, in my eyes, was a Saint.  I Love You Nan. 

 

Fran - Give us closure.  You only make your own path more troubled.

 

 

Hope all is well with everyone..... I was asked by a very special friend as

part of her religion class to send this to twelve people who I

thought would DO this. I hope I chose the right twelve. Please send

this back to me. (You'll see why.)

 

In case anyone is interested, Saint Theresa is

known as the Saint of the Little Ways. Meaning she believed in

doing the little things in life well and with great love. She is also

the patron Saint of flower growers and florists. She is represented by

roses. May everyone who receives this message be blessed. Theresa's Prayer

cannot be deleted.

REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the poem.

That's all you have to do.

There is nothing attached. Just send this to eleven

people and let me know what happens on the fourth day. Try not to break

this, please. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost

but a lot of reward. (Did you! make a wish?) If you don't make a wish, it

won't come true.



This is your last chance to make a wish.







St. Theresa's Prayer:

May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received,

and pass on the love that has been given to you....

May you be content knowing you are a child of God...

Let this presence settle into your bones,

and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

 

 

Now, send this to 11 people within the next 5 minutes. And remember to Send this back...I count as 1...you'll see why.

Suggestion: Please copy and paste rather than forward

and use the Bcc: option to send to multiple addresses

No comments:

Post a Comment