Saturday, September 2, 2006

Business picking up... Preparing for Pow wows

Well, we survived the big bad storm. This is the last weekend we have before mom returns from visiting with brother. We got a LOT done remodelling, and are putting finishing touches this holiday weekend. I know I have been MIA online, but I think I needed a break. Thank you everyone who keeps in touch and all new ppls contacting me. I will try to be more available on Yahoo Instant Messenger, now that I have the mobile source for it.
Spydre! I hope you don't mind, but I would like to use your trademark siggy for my IM online status Image on the mobile.
Now I can work in the craft room and still have chatting capabilities. We have a pow wow coming up towards the end of the month that I will be readying for. This will be 2nd in Odessa, more infor to follow. I will be taking October off for Halloween, birthdays, and mental health days. Then there is the AIA pow wow the first weekend in November, again more info to follow *or join my Yahoo Groups for Calendar access, the message board is not very active but I like to keep the calendar up to date.
Also, I had made a new friend yesterday, anyone into fishing he has tackle supplies take a look ---> http://chuckanddeb.com/
I received a nice shipment of Unique Sterling Silver Charms and pendants, many are listed in the shop but some will be held for the Pow Wows. So come check us out -->> http://stores.ebay.com/Six-Directions-Traders

Much Love & Many Prayers
Wrulf

No comments:

Post a Comment