Thursday, June 1, 2006

Welcome To Hurricane Season!

Well, here we go into a new Hurricane Season.  I am at home working today.  I got a new shipment of : sweetgrass, abalone shells and stands, buffalo jawbones, reproduction eagle talons, bone blades, coyote legs and skulls, and an assortment of other supplies and goodies.


So let me know if you need anything, because I will begin to list them in the shop.  I still have some sage left, and Hairpipe.  Pipestone is pretty picked over, but there is some left.


I also got a shipment of the pewter earrings and bracelets, they will be listed in the shop shortly.  Thank You to Leesa in Australia, my very best returning customer.  Not taking Special Orders at this time.  I am working on a Fancy Dance Bustle at present.


Thank You to everyone on my Yahoo 360 ~ It is very good to keep in touch with friends afar with this, And making New ones too


Travel Well


Spiderwrulf


Six Directions Traders








No comments:

Post a Comment