Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mother's Day Pow Wow ~ Dade City 2006

This Pow Wow was great, as always. I didnt take many pictures, as I was very busy with visitors. This turned out to be quite the family reunion. We made several new friends also. This is a picture of Grandfather Mingo and his brother. Grandfather traded me for a choker that I had made, I was very honored that he chose something that I had made. I appologize, but I did not get the name of his brother, who is a wonderful man.

I will be working very hard this weekend on re-opening the eBay store. I have some new listings of product and I need to start putting the fall pow wow's on the Yahoo calendar. I have been peyote stitch beading anything that is standing still. There will be some nice beaded feathers coming up in the store, and I have one in particular that I am going to auction off for the St. Joseph's Lakota School. We donated quite a bit of money in Cherokee, when we visited, so I need to raise some extra cash for the Lakota School.

On the trip to Kentucky, it had come to me (from a little Grandpa) to make Bola Ties. If anyone has any ideas for how I should make them, please feel free to let me know. I am assuming this is why i have been on a peyote stitch kick.

Much Love & Prayers

Spiderwrulf

Six Directions Traders

No comments:

Post a Comment