Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hunker down for winter

I have been working on the online shop for the Holidayze, there are many items that now have FREE Shipping.  Great deal for picking up some One-Of-A-Kind Handcrafted gifts, that will be delivered to your door!  Please visit the shop here:

http://www.artfire.com/users/SixDirectionsTraders

Next, I have entered a beading contest at Artbeads.com and would be grateful if you took a look, passed the link on, and perhaps voted   You can see my entry here:

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/61138/voteable_entries/11389589?ogn=website&order=recency&view_entries=1

This is the first of such contests that I have entered, there are Many Excellent entries competing. 

Well, I am enjoying the "off" time, LOL still not enough hours in the day!  We are hunkered down for winter here in Georgia.  There have already been several Freezing days and we have survived just fine.  I kinda can't wait for a little snow, I am curious to see what these Florida Doggies will think of it

Hope everyone is well and staying warm ~ Much Love and many prayers ~wrulf

 

No comments:

Post a Comment