Saturday, August 14, 2010

Florida Pow Wow Updates!!!

Greetings

After much ADO and pulling teeth, I have most of the Florida Fall Pow Wow dates.  I still need dates and info for Live Oak and Leesburg, and apparently Odessa is going to be in December now instead of September.  (I also need the 2011 Fall dates, but I am not holding my breath for them;) I have uploaded the Printable Florida Fall list onto the website or just visit this link:

http://www.sixdirectionstraders.com/fall2010list.doc

I have also heard tell of a pow wow being at the Veterans Retirement Home in Ft McCoy, but they certainly are NOT advertising it on their website.   Hmmmmm I wonder why attendance is down at Florida pow wows?!?!  When I looked up Florida on Powwows.com there was the Flute festival and the AIA Orlando pow wow listed for the fall. 

I have my website as a service for the people, because powwows.com was so difficult to navigate at times.  I try to list as many pow wows as I can, from Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Ohio, and such southeastern states.  Many promoters have caught on and email me the info as it becomes ready, BUT some I have to track down and the dates are not even available until a month or so before the event. 

Times are tough, the economy has people being very careful where they spend their "extra" money.  We need to have the info on these events out there for the people!! 

Anyways,  the pow wow page on the dot com is getting longer each year as people find it and email me.  Please feel free to email me any feedback to improve it, or any events, please share the link with your networks, and THANK YOU for all your support.  We have gone over 30,000 hits on the pow wow page (and I am just over 5,000 on the home page LOL)

Much Love and many prayers ~ see you down the pow wow trail

www.SixDirectionsTraders.com

2 comments: