Saturday, March 13, 2010

Please Feed the Chickens!!

Well, we are in between for a bit.  Getting some chores done, catching up with ourselves and Camper, Car, Truck Maintenance.  Some restocking, crafting, and creating are in order.  We may take a trip up to some land in Georgia that we have been invited to for a gathering, as a Get-A-Way from this Flori-DUH stuff for a while. 

We are staying in a Flakey Network area so Phone Calls and Internet are Completely Intermittent.  So Please be patient with responses.  I will Fertilize your crops and feed your Chickens as much as I can, but it is like Dial up out here!!  PLEEEEZ take a look at my Facebook Note explaining how to hide your game posts from people who really don't want to see them.  Trust me you will keep your non-gamer friends Happier if you take the time to do this with ALL your Games and Apps!! See the post here:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sunkmanitu-tanka-iktomi/hide-farmville-posts-from-non-gamers-mafia-fish-petville-etc/363211974933 

Working on the lineup of Pow wows for the Summer Run, so check the dot com for listings.  I am also working on the Artfire.com store, I went Premium so I am trying to get the most out of it.  I highly recommend the FREE store to try it, AND if you are interested in Premium, just let me know I have some referrals that it will cost you $12 instead of $16 per month!!  As I say, I think it is worth it, I have sold a few items already and there are other perks to the Paid store that I have put to work connecting with my dot com.  So visit the shop here:

 http://www.artfire.com/users/SixDirectionsTraders

 

It's starting to dry out here and there is plenty of outside work to do, so I am going to sign off for now. 

Much Love and many prayers

wrulf

No comments:

Post a Comment