Wednesday, November 11, 2009

AIA Orlando Pow Wow and Travels

Greetings!  We just got done the AIA Orlando Pow wow last weekend and it was Fabulous!!  The people really come out of the woodwork to visit this pow wow.  The city of Orlando definitely NEEDS what the AIA does for it at this pow wow.  The amount of Healing that happened this weekend was immeasurable.  The Drum had an honor dance for the AIA Committee and a Pair of American Bald Eagles circled the Arena during this dance. 

Honor031

It only got better from there, Robert Mirabal showed up at about 2pm and was interacting with the people and visiting before his evening concert. 

Peggy042

Miss Peggy was very excited to meet him and get his autograph.  She is the AIA member that has been in the club the Longest. 

As I said there was a LOT of healing going on, and for me there were two particular 'Old' issues that were Healed and helped me this weekend.  For this I am Thankful to Creator and as always Praise him.  To Donna and Alan ~ It was so very good to have you in the shop again!

AIA Orlando Cyndy Pics 2009 075

We were so Very busy in the shop, that I didn't get to take a lot of pics or video, but I have Cyndy's pictures posted.  She got some good ones of the dancers and of Robert Mirabal doing the Potato dance.  I think the video that I got at the end of his concert with the parting words and final song was Awesome and I encourage you to view it. 

AIA Orlando Cyndy Pics 2009 040

Today we honor All Veterans as a Holiday, At pow wow we Honor All Veterans EVERY DAY.  Never Forget the sacrifices that have been made so that YOU can have the Freedoms you have today!!

AIA Orlando Cyndy Pics 2009 015

We have travelled to Georgia on Monday for yet another pow wow.  Forgive me for taking so long to blog and get the videos and such up, but electric is limited here.  We had an Awesome pow wow in Orlando and intend to do the same here in Georgia. 

AIA Orlando Cyndy Pics 2009 093

In our travels Cyndy took a picture for me so that I could have a Behind the Behind the Outback Look at things!!!  And Please take a look at Captain Cosmos and his Magic Boat, he travels around on Faith, much like my husband and I.  I gifted him a stone Dolphin totem and he gifted me a sacred round rock from Michigan! 

Georgia Travels Nov 2009 005

Well, I brought the rock into the restaurant we ate at, there where we met him.  And when we left, Nelson had told me that he thought ten people must have touched that rock just since I got it.  So that is what the journey of this gifted sacred rock shall be, I shall bring it to the people! 

BoxofRocks

And speaking of rocks, Someone spilled a box of rocks all over the AIA pow wow  

No comments:

Post a Comment