Thursday, March 13, 2008

Closing the eBay shop ~ www.SixDirectionsTraders.com

Greetings everyone,

I have been out at the preserve camping, cleaning the trailer up and making more stock. We have 4 pow wows within 5 weeks coming up. Above pictured is a Hawk that allowed me to photo him out in the pine barrens on the preserve.

I am closing the eBay shop to save on the fees and to concentrate on the dot com. It is Bitter Sweet, I am sad to see it go - I have had the shop opened since 2004, but my seller account is from 2002 and I will still keep that and run auctions occasionally when we are not on the road. However, the fees are really getting high, and I don't have the time to work on it to make it prosper at the moment.

So, Please visit my web site, you can sign up for mailers and specials, there are links to my videos, pictures, blogs etc.. AND the soon to be, blowing pow wows.com calendar out of the waters, CALENDAR page (which has 5 times as many hits as my home page www.SixDirectionsTraders.com

Also some other pages of interest to visit would be:

Dear Friend of Native America:

Please keep our name and contact information on file for all of your American Indian needs.

From dancers, singers, actors, wranglers and animal handlers, to stunts, etc.

Rolling Thunder Enterprises has helped bring authenticity to the stage and screen for two decades and continues to consult for film, musical recordings, and where ever a Native perspective is required.

From warriors on horseback to huge live buffalo, I am there to support the arts and the cultures that we represent. Thank you for your consideration. Respectfully, Chipa Wolfe

Chipa Wolfe
Rolling Thunder Enterprises
34 Rolling Thunder Drive
Jasper, Georgia 30143

www.rthunder.com

770-735-6275

chipa1@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment