Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Countdown to Thundering Spirit Pow Wow

Well, here we are at 3 weeks until the pow wow. I am going to finish up some auctions on eBay this weekend, and then put the store on cruise control. I am going to try and stay away from the comp as much as possible, and focus on my product. So, if you don't hear from me in a while, be patient. I have the web site up for now, and check out the pow wows calendar page with all the links that are the links . www.SixDirectionsTraders.com

We are going to try and visit Cox-Osceola pow wow this weekend, I need a pow wow bad.

Sunday February 17, 2008: Jeff Corwin at the King Center Melbourne, Florida 32935

Check out my slideshow "Orchids in December" nothing fancy, just some of my foliage around the house.

http://www.flickr.com/gp/43181205@N00/439Z75

PICT0045

No comments:

Post a Comment