Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another House Fire ~ Frank Silverhawk

Update 11 Jan 2008:

I have a mailing address for monetary donations now. If you would like to get the mailing address, please e-mail me. Thanks for everyones prayers.

wrulf

Prayers for Frank - I just got word that his home burned down - he lost his new puppy also. As soon as I have more info I will post it. We are going to Bob walks with fire's house tomorrow and Frank might be there.

***Update 30 December 2007:

Greetings everyone,

I spent some time with Frank last night. He is staying with Dan and Linda Jameson. He has a hand shake deal with a man to purchase a truck/trailer to live in. It will cost $2200 and as soon as he gets it paid off he will get it. It seemed to me that this is of top priority at the moment. I have had an overwhelming response wanting to donate money and told him this. He explained that the best way, if people want to send money would be to send it to Mike Serio's address. However, he did not know Mikes address, so I will be contacting Mike today to get it. I don't want to post his address online here, so if you would like to make a monetary donation please e-mail me and let me know that, this way when I get the address, I will email it directly to you from that e-mail.

He is pretty tore up over losing his puppy, they were really bonding well and it was good therapy for him, I beleive. He lost his new Regalia, But Debra and Phil are already working on replacing that - I will be sending her pictures I have of him in it. He is not really concerned about too much else, he has been given or aquired things such as pots and pans replaced already. He IS looking for a small refrigerator (NOT A MINI if he can help it) One that would fit in a trailer, but has a freezer. I am sure any clothing, shoes, gift cards etc. would be welcomed. He was gifted a feather last night, and I am sure he lost all his Native related items also.

Frank drummed, sang, and prayed with us last night - We love you Granpa!

Much Love and many prayers,

wrulf

No comments:

Post a Comment