Monday, July 30, 2007

Please Help!!! ...Whose Bones are these???

Please if anyone can help...

I was led to find these bones by a Hawk that appeared about 5 feet away from me, sitting on a branch about 5 feet off the ground - well, it made my hair stand on end, and these bones are very interesting - I have had guesses of Giant Amadillo pelvics - see my photo's on Flicr for a closer look

Seems to be a left and right - one side has a dimpled texture - top edge you see in picture, seems to have had connective tissue??

They are about 7" long by 5" wide

BoneSet01
BoneSet02

Click on photo for closer look

Thanks in advance

Much Love and Many Prayers,

wrulf

Take a look at comments for updates!!

Below is a picture of sea turtle plastron

SeaTurtlePlastron

This is a sea turtle fossil picture

FossilSeaTurtle

No comments:

Post a Comment