Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For Autumn Snow

I just received the following message, let us all say prayers ~ Aho




 




O'siyo little sister,


My sweet mom crossed over this morning at 9:00am. She was an inspiration to me throughout my life and showed me strength and helped me through many heartbreaks and dissapointments. She was my light in my saddest moments and was a strong and deeply spiritual woman, "Sprit Eyes" was her native mane. She is with the ancestors and with the Creator this day. I would ask if you will to burn sage and sound the drums for her. She will be cremated and stay with me for a time, then I will take her to the mountains and place her with my father, as she has requested from me. I have requested a small Urn to keep some of her ashes to perhaps some day take her to ceremony. Wado, be well, . Image


 


Oneh Donada G'hovi,


Autumn Snow



No comments:

Post a Comment